LeaderNet Communities offer a way for groups of individuals to connect with others with similar interests and to facilitate learning and sharing. Explore existing communities below or to start a new community, please contact us.
To learn about other communities of practice in global health, click here.
This virtual community is for professional midwives and others involved in midwifery in Mexico. The community will be used to strengthen advocacy efforts for the integration of professional midwives in Mexico’s health system.
List of communities of practice
Previous communities of practice on LeaderNet are listed below. These communities are now closed. Contact us with any questions.
- Programmes de développement du leadership Madagascar
- Madagascar Leadership Development Programs
- Leadership Programs in Nepal
- Midwives Leading, Managing, and Governing
- LeaderNaut – collecting suggestions for LeaderNet
- Leadership Development Facilitators
- Creating Enabling Environments for M&E
- Knowledge Management Training Package