This guide was developed as an abbreviated companion to the longer Management Sciences for Health publication Leaders Who Govern, with two main goals:
- To facilitate finding practical information about specific aspects of good governance
- To facilitate the teaching and testing knowledge of various dimensions of good governance of students, new board members, and others interested in improving governance.
The Companion Guide contains four sections:
- Section 1 – Key governance concepts
- Section 2 – Tools and tips
- Section 3 – Test your knowledge on common scenarios
- Section 4 – Troubleshooting