These briefing cards, published in 2012 by Family Care International and Population Action International as part of The Integration Partnership, provide information on integrating AIDS, TB, and malaria services across the reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health continuum of care. Available in both English and French, they highlight how integration can strengthen health and community systems, save money, and empower women to access the services they need and deserve. The cards also highlight opportunities for RMNCH/ATM integration and provide examples of successful integrated programs from countries across Africa.
Designed to mobilize a range of stakeholders to take action, these cards can be used by and for:
- Civil society organizations
- Government officials and policy makers
- Implementers and service providers
- Private sector
- Global Fund Country Coordinating Mechanisms (CCMs)
- Development partners and donors