The (Y)OUR VOICES community is an open community of LeaderNet members, subscribers, and contributors. The purpose of this community is to share ideas and experiences related to our shared vision of improved health and well-being in the communities where we work.
Communities of Practice in Global Health
Explore the 20+ communities of practice showcased on this resource page.
Online Communities of Practice (CoPs) for Global Health
Online course for program managers tasked with supporting online communities to help their teams, projects, and organizations achieve a shared goal.
- Learning In Communities: Understanding Communities Of Practice In The Development Sector PDF
- Can CoP theory be applied? Exploring praxis in a Community of Practice on gender PDF
- Holding ourselves accountable to inclusion in development through a Community of Practice: one organisation’s journey towards change PDF
- Incentivizing online engagement in Communities of Practice - What works in World Bank group communities PDF
- Evaluating Technical Exchange Networks (TENs) at Management Sciences for Health PDF