1. What browser should I use to access LeaderNet?
An up to date version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer is recommended. Internet Explorer 8.0 should also be compatible.
2. How do I log out?
Click the “log out” link by placing pointer over your Name in the top right corner and then select “Log Out” from the drop down menu (located beneath “edit my profile”).
3. Where can I get IT support?
Please report any IT issues related to LeaderNet to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How do I post in a seminar discussion?
Go to the Seminar drop-down menu, join active seminar, join discussion and type your message in the “leave a reply” box. If you would like to respond directly to someone else’s thread, you can click ‘post a reply”, type your response and then submit. Your response will appear in a thread under the original comment.
5. How do I join a community or group?
Go to Communities tab, select the group you would like to join. Click, “request to join group”. If the group you are trying to join is a private group, a request will be sent to the group administrator.
1. Do I need an account to participate in a seminar?
Yes, you will need an account to access seminar content and participate in the seminar.
2. How do I create an account?
Click here to create an account. You will need to pick a username and a password. Your username will appear to the other users each time you post. Once you submit your profile information you will need to activate your account by clicking on the link sent in an email to your address. You will then be able to log-in.
3. How do I reset my password?
Click on the “Lost your password?” located on the log in page here. You will receive an email with a new password.
4. How do I change the picture on my profile?
Go to your profile. From the wall on the left hand side, click “Profile.” Then in the middle of the page, click on “Change Avatar.” Click a JPG, GIF or PNG format photo from your computer and then click ‘Upload Image’ to proceed.
1. How much time will each course take?
Leadernet offers Seminars, Facilitated Virtual Programs and Non-facilitated Virtual Programs. Each program requires a different amount of time commitment. Though the length and commitment are subject to change per program, in general these are the requirements:
- Online Seminars- these are typically are 3 a 5 days in length.
- Facilitated Virtual Programs- in general these last for 13+ weeks and require 4 a 6 hours of commitment each week.
- Non-facilitated Virtual Programs- these are typically shorter programs that can be done at the participants’ own pace.
2. What happens if I made a mistake on a quiz and submitted my answers?
The administrator has the right to reset your unit should you mistakenly submit a quiz. Email email@example.com and ask for the unit to be reset. Please include “Unit Reset” in the subject line.